Ladies and gentlemen, April Fools’ Day is upon us. Mark your calendar, get your guard up, and begin your diabolical planning. Short on ideas? Fear not, the internet is full of fiendish people that are generous enough to share their triumphs. So behold: master plan after master plan after master plan [googlead]Now, do these at your own risk, be safe, and keep an eye out for ensuing attempts at revenge.
1. Leave Your Friend Some Voicemails
2. Talking to Inanimate Objects
3. Announce Their Arrival
4. Go Ahead, Eat The Middle First
5. The Febreze Bomb: Pull The Zip-Tie, Throw It and Run!
6. Goodbye Productivity, Hello Delicious Snack
7. I’m Fairly Certain This Adds 22 Horsepower
8. Encase Soap In Nail Polish
9. Install New Office Equipment
10. So Simple Yet Effective
11. Do You Know What Happens When You Mix Diet Coke And Mentos? (Hint: It’s Messy)
You know what they say: knowledge is power. Even if you don’t bring one of these plans to fruition, you are now wise to them. No more locking yourself in your bedroom on April 1st, hiding in your pillow fort. …people do that, right?