I love breakfast but I’m not always in the mood to cook anything particularly fancy, especially when it’s the first thing in the morning. If I’m going to cook while I’m half asleep, it better be easy and it better be delicious! But what’s this? A two-ingredient recipe for flourless pancakes!? Yes, you heard that right… two ingredients. Thanks to YouTube user Jill Urban, we have a video to show you how to make delicious, flourless pancakes using only bananas and eggs. [googlead]It doesn’t get much easier than this and it’s so very healthy. I must admit though that I’d probably add a little bit of maple syrup because I can’t NOT have maple syrup with pancakes (are you mad!?). Anyway, give it a try and let us know what you think!
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- Peel the bananas and use a masher to thoroughly mash them.
- In a separate bowl, crack the eggs and whisk until the yolks and whites are thoroughly combined.
- Pour the eggs over the bananas and stir until completely combined. Heat a griddle over medium heat and add vegetable oil to prevent sticking.
- Drop 2 Tbsp. of batter on the griddle.
- Cook the pancake for about 1 minute or until the bottom looks browned and golden. Flip the pancake.
- Cook the pancake for another minute or until the other side is also browned and golden.
- Transfer each cooked pancake to a serving plate and continue cooking the rest of the batter.